|The mission of Howard Medical Operations is to provide the highest level of quality service and support which exceeds our customers’ needs and expectations. The Contract Services Product Specialist is a traveling technician that should have extensive knowledge in electrical and mechanical systems in order to troubleshoot medical equipment. This individual will need to possess customer service skills to adequately maintain a strong working relationship with our customers. This is a “results oriented” position that requires an organized, hardworking, self-driven, focused individual determined to meet his or her goals.
- • Report to the Contracted Services Manager
• Work closely with the Contracted Services Manager and Customer Support to manage and resolve contract tickets.
• Repair tickets as dispatched
• Ensure each company van or onsite storage area has the needed tools/parts to complete each repair.
• Ensure each company van receives the proper maintenance.
• Ensure Howard Technology Solutions equipment is maintained at the customer’s site.
• Provide technical/user training to customers.
• Ensure customers sign off on each ticket upon completion.
• Ensure ALL reports are turned in on time.
• Ensure you are clocking in and out properly.
• Update your manager daily on the progress of the project/onsite visit.
• Represent Howard Technology Solutions in a positive way.
- • Requires reporting to Contracted Services Manager.
• Position is available where a contract is in place.
• Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule when deemed necessary.
• Requires willingness to travel.
• Two year college degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum two years of technical experience is required.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, office email, and computer skills, etc.
• Presentable, courteous and pleasant personality.
• Hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated and self-achiever.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with team members and customers.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to develop ideas and creative solutions with minimal initial instruction and criteria. Must be able to “think outside the box.”
• Must be willing to go above-and-beyond the duties and responsibilities assigned by management when appropriate.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
||Dependent upon experience
|Career Level Required
||0 to 1 year