|The Eval Technical Specialist is responsible for managing requests for product evaluations, maintaining our eval cart fleet, refreshing and rebuilding incoming equipment, shipping products to tradeshows, maintaining inventory levels, providing sales teams with order entry and shipping confirmations. This individual will need to possess exceptional customer service and communication skills to adequately meet our customer’s needs while maintaining a strong working relationship with the sales force, management, and various internal departments. This is a “results oriented” position that requires an organized, hardworking, self-driven, focused individual determined to improve the customer experience.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build products per request.
• Manage evaluation inventory.
• Manage evaluation database.
• Fill evaluation requests correctly.
• Ship evaluation units daily.
• Assist with inventory duties.
• Place orders for stock on a timely basis.
• Proper communication with sales team.
• Proper communication with customers.
• Assist with system improvements.
• Requires reporting to Customer Support Manager.
• Position is located at corporate in Ellisville, MS.
• Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule (occasional weekend and/or evening work).
• Requires some travel.
• Two year college degree from an accredited institution preferred.
• Technical Experience is preferred.
• A+ or equivalent is preferred.
• Corporate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, official e-mailing, and computer skills, etc.
• Presentable, courteous and pleasant personality.
• Hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated and self-achiever.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
||Dependent upon experience
|Career Level Required
||0 to 1 year