|The Medical Inside Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for the sole focus of outbound prospecting to Hospitals/Clinics/Long Term Care/Specialty Facilities within their assigned territory. The SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in a target territory for their assigned Account Manager and Regional Sales Manager. This individual will need to possess exceptional self motivated team skills to adequately facilitate the communication of our products while maintaining a strong professional attitude while working. This is a “results oriented” high outbound call position that requires an organized, hardworking, self-driven, focused individual determined to meet their metrics. This position involves contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them to setup a further sales appointment, and passing the lead on to the Account Manager or Regional Sales Manager for further activity. This position is an Inside Sales position that reports daily to our Corporate Headquarters located in Ellisville, MS.
- • Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Account Managers via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct sales development methods.
• Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating follow up calls and face-to-face appointments with the Account Managers.
• Follow up with Account Manager if required to relay any notes for acquired appointment.
• Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made in CRM to ensure efficient lead management and appropriate notes are transmitted.
• Act as a bridge between marketing and sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work towards corporate objectives and goals.
• Heavy outbound activity to qualify leads for AM in which to contact.
• Interact with prospects via telephone, email, physical mail, and social media as per the target plan in the assigned territory.
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections for appointments
• Plan activities for time and territory management for assigned territory
• Keep management informed as required on activities and results.
• Other duties as assigned deemed necessary for sales development activities
• Requires reporting to Inside Sales Manager.
• Position is located at headquarters in Ellisville, MS.
• Candidates should have one of the following: sales experience, telephone sales experience, telephone customer call center experience, or other customer facing business experience.
• The ability to communicate with potential customer with a professional business demeanor over the phone and through email.
• Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Opportunity qualification and objection handling
• Self Motivated person with experience in phone sales role
• Experience with mid-high volume cold calling
• The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit over the phone
• A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify targeted customer.
• High School Diploma with some college preferred.
• Sales or customer service experience preferred.
• Corporate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, official e-mailing, and computer skills, etc.
• Presentable, outgoing, courteous, positive, and pleasant personality.
• Hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated, dependable, and self-achiever.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
||Dependent upon experience
|Career Level Required
||0 to 1 year
||High School Diploma