|The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing customer support by providing quotes for new product sales, processing PO’s, invoicing, vendor relations, and providing information regarding the production and shipment of orders. This individual will need to possess exceptional customer service skills to adequately meet our customer’s needs while maintaining a strong working relationship with the sales force and management. This is a “results oriented” position that requires an organized, hardworking, self-driven, focused individual determined to improve the customer experience.
- • Customer Support.
• Customer Quotes.
• Vendor Relations.
• Order Entry.
• Order Revisions.
• Daily correspondence with inside sales, outside sales, and engineering.
• Invoicing Customers.
• Technical Experience is required.
• Corporate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, official e-mailing, and computer skills, etc.
• Presentable, courteous and pleasant personality.
• Hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated and self-achiever.
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Ability to handle constant and changing workflow demands.
• Good listening and learning skills.
• Requires reporting to Customer Service Manager.
• Position is located at headquarters in Ellisville, MS.
• Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule (occasional weekend and/or evening work).
• Minimum 2 year degree in a technical field preferred.
• Previous technical support or customer service experience preferred.
• Candidates must demonstrate a competency in intermediate computer and technology related skills. Suitable competency will be measured by a short multiple-choice test and oral questioning.
• CompTIA A+ or similar certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Vet/Disabled
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
||Dependent upon experience
|Career Level Required
||0 to 1 year