March 19, 2020
Dear Valued Customers:
At Howard Industries, the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and stakeholders is our highest priority. As such, we wanted to take a moment to provide you, our valued customers, an update on our response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Our efforts focus on reducing the risk of exposure and keeping everyone as safe as possible, while at the same time maintaining production levels to meet your needs.
We formed a team made up of Howard Industries leaders who meet multiples times a day to manage our response proactively. This team is monitoring the situation very closely, utilizing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other health authorities.
Howard Industries continues to operate as usual, and, at this time, there have been no significant interruptions to our business from the virus. We are in constant contact with our suppliers.
We have implemented the following preventative measures:
- Restricting all non-essential work travel
- Restricting out-of-state travel for all workers
- Limiting on-site visits from external parties
- Ensuring compliance with CDC guidelines by vendors and contractors
- Promoting social distancing
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations
- Performing enhanced and more frequent cleaning of common areas and frequently touched areas in all Howard facilities
- Providing regular updates on information and best practices for health and wellness.
- Requiring our employees to stay home and seek medical attention if they are sick.
Howard Industries is continuously monitoring this situation and evaluating the need for additional measures to support our customers and employees.
Thank you for being a valued customer, and we appreciate your continued support.
President and CEO